Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tilda wants Peace and Love

 This post is a catch up post. I was not able to finish Monday’s challenge at 365 Cards until tonight. We had to use a color scheme that reminded me of fall. Friends came over that night so I was only able to work on my card for a short time. This is what got completed.

100_1643

I looked through my paper hoping to find a sheet that incorporated all the colors like the sample showed us. No such luck. But Basic Grey did come to the rescue with the Ambrosia pack. I added some SU Dusty Durango, Marigold Morning and a bit of retired paper. I used my scalloped circle nestie to cut out the border for Tilda to sit in. The ribbon words are from my leftover box and the cool large flower is a new one by Prima. I wish I had some live ones like that. I colored Tilda in with the following copics: E000, E00, E11, E33, E59, R20, Y21, YR14, B93, B95 and B97.

Are you ready to see the finished card?

100_1641 Please click on the card for a larger image. I think I captured all the required colors. That’s it for tonight. I have been wanting to try a new jam that a friend at work brought back from her vacation. It is called Butler’s Best - Peach Amaretto Pecan. The recipe on the side says to make a sandwich with the jam and cream cheese. Dip sandwich into French toast batter and fry. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!