Sunday, September 6, 2009

Eat Drink & Be Merry

 Today I am trying to play catch up on a few challenges. Last week we were trying to find a new bed for our youngest and finally late Friday night we were successful. Saturday was spent rearranging the bedroom to accommodate a larger bed. This card was made for Thursday’s challenge at 365 Cards. A label needed to be somewhere on your card.

100_1558

I found this with my misc. embellishments. The label is by Remember When. I went with the colors of the label for my card. I tried looking through my paper stash for a checkerboard type but couldn’t find anything that would work. These papers came from a Making Memories paper pack called Poolside & Greenhouse. These two came from the Poolside half *wink*. I know it seems a bit fancy for a floor, but you need to understand he is a very flamboyant French chef. The stamps are from SU Viola and he is colored with copics. 

On my travels the last few days, I stopped into Joann’s for other project material and bought a small table top OTT light for my photo tent. The picture above was shot with the navy backdrop and the light. Does it look better (clearer) than my older shots? I sure hope so. On to my next card…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!