Friday, September 25, 2009

It’s a Jungle Out There

So are you thinking about African Safaris or the television show Monk? I hate that this is the last season of Monk. I just started watching it late last year! Oh well, my hubby works at the library and he can bring home all the past seasons on DVD for me. Today’s challenge at 365 Cards was to make a card with a jungle theme.

100_1645

I had purchased these Changito stamps after a class using these cute monkeys. I stamped and colored the image in. I did stamp a leafy branch that is just peeking out of the leafy ribbon. Isn’t that wonderful May Arts ribbon? I have that in a few colors. The brown panel was run through the CB for texture. If you can't see it very well, click on the image for a larger view. I haven’t stamped an inside sentiment yet as I could use this card for a few different occasions. The green base card is made with Bazzill cardstock.

For all you Monk fans, it is Friday night and there is a new episode tonight with a voodoo doll theme.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!