Sunday, September 6, 2009

A charmed affair

 This card came together really quick. I looked through my stack of Halloween paper and decided to just let that “speak” for itself.

100_1565

The paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle Frightful. It was last year’s pack. The stamp I just picked up at my LSS. It is part of this month's Great Impression stamps. I stamped it on a scrap of grey with versamark and embossed it using clear powder. The stamp actually had a small spider hanging down, but I clipped it out on purpose when I trimmed it. The charm I picked out at Joann’s on the same shopping spree I mentioned two posts ago. This catches me up with last week’s challenges. Whew! I am going to relax with a piece of Apple pie and a mocha Frappuccino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!