Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love my computer!

 The theme at 365 Cards today was technology. We were to be inspired by it. After working on a computer all day, then coming home to browse on the internet, this card was a natural to create.

100_1578

I inked up Changito by Stampendous and cut him out with my Labels Seven nesties. He was colored with my Copics. The background paper is by Basic Grey Archaic. Great paper for a “manly” card. The sentiment was typed on the computer and put inside the metal holder. The screw brads are from GinaK. I knew one day I would actually use them!

It’s after 11pm here and I am beat. A long full day of work, my monthly recipe swap at the LSS (fun) and then open house at the high school (nightmare). I didn’t stay for the whole thing. Tomorrow is another long day. After work, I have to stay for our End of Summer Bash. The city is sponsoring a Low Country Boil at a local restaurant on the pier. (I live on the Atlantic Ocean for those of you newer to my blog). We sold 160 tickets and guess who gets to check them all in? See ya on Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. great job on the technology challenge!!!! great masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card! love his bunny slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Great papers - and great dude card! Fun sentiment, too. Changito is very secure in his manhood to wear those crazy slippers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a hoot. Love all of its features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew that stamp would come in so handy. love the card. stamp temptress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!