Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn blessings

 I will apologize now for my card. I attempted to play tennis this afternoon with a co-worker and I think I developed a mild case of heat exhaustion. Can you have a mild case? Extreme nausea, chills, sweats, light-headed. I am sooo out of shape it isn’t funny.  I have stared at this card for over an hour now and it won’t improve itself. So it is getting posted.

100_1662

The challenge today at  365 cards is to paper piece a particular template given us by Pam. I used the pumpkin shape but not the face. The papers used are from the Basic Grey Indian Summer pack. The background stamping is from GinaK Whimsical Autumn stamp set. Not much else to explain on this. I am off to bed and I hope I wake up feeling normal again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cheri, I hope that you are feeling better...I get the heat exhaustion, it isn't fun and the only thing that cures it for me is going to sleep....

    I love your take on the challenge...that ribbon is soooo fabbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!