Friday, September 25, 2009

Rejoice Challenge Combo

 I have been really trying to complete all the challenges for the month of September at 365 Cards. I needed to complete yesterday’s challenge Day 208 which was a challenge combo. We needed to take one challenge each from June, July and August to use on your card. I choose the following:

Day 119 See a Silhouette

Day 139 Paper Piercing

Day 162 Super sketchy Sunday

For a closer view, you can click on the image to enlarge it.

100_1648

I have to admit, my first thought was to grab my Spooky Silhouettes stamp set by GinaK but then I stopped myself and said “No more Halloween cards”. It is my quest to make more Christmas cards now so I am not scrambling on Dec 20th to finish them. I didn’t want to look through the June challenges again to pick another one so I kept the silhouette and used this angel stamp by Inkadinkado. I stamped her in Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy on a piece of white cardstock. Next I used a corner template by Ornare to create the piercing. I trimmed the corners with a corner rounder and ran my gold leaf pen along the edge. This was adhered to a dark green card for the base. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of gold cardstock and glued buttons on the edges to keep with the sketch. A third larger button and a piece of lace finished the card. 

In my earlier post tonight , I mentioned the show Monk. Did you watch it? Did you think Natalie would really get decapitated? I knew Mr. Monk would not let that happen. I am off to bed now. Tomorrow we are heading to a gun show.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!