Saturday, September 19, 2009

They’re After Me Lucky Charms

 How sad is it that I had a bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast today while I was reading that the daily challenge at 365 Cards was to use a lucky charm on your card? I have a smidge of Irish heritage in me, so I went with the clover (although now that I look at the stamp, it isn’t a 4 leaf one :(  and a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

100_1620

The stamps are from Studio G. I used my nesties to cut out the circles for layering. I randomly stamped the clover on the background. I used my Krylon gold leaf pen to outline the card. A scrap of two toned green ribbon was my finishing touch.

Tomorrow is Sunday, which means Pam will come up with another super sketch for us to follow. I also have got to complete my demo card for next month’s Make and Take at Stamp and Deliver. I have the sentiment and the CB embossing border already picked out for me. Getting them to work together hasn’t happened yet for me.

3 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow. really good card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Irish ancestry too so appreciate your take on the challenge. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!