Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shoes & Friends

The challenge for today on 365 Cards was Ad Inspired.

image

 

 

100_1546

 

 

 

 

 

We were given the image on the left for inspiration. I kept the colors used in the ad and the high heels. I knew that the set Retro Boutique from GinaK would do the trick. I stamped the line of shoes beginning at different points on the white panel. The sentiment is from Penny Black. I layered the white panel onto a black than red panel. The corners were rounded with a punch from EK Success. A thin strip of red ribbon, a score line and one shoe colored with my red Atyou Spica pen with a rhinestone added completes my card.

That’s it for tonight. I am trying to help my son with Geometry and learning about the rotational symmetry of hubcaps!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the stamp, it looks like a lot of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card! So striking and pretty with that one red shoe - and the sentiment is soooo true. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love your corners and you scored line across the card! I never think to do that...gonna have to give it a try! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes!!! and i really love the double mat. Lovely lovely job!
    k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!