Saturday, September 12, 2009

My recipe to learn how to fly

 I must say, this card came together sooo quickly. This is my final card to catch up at 365 cards. This past Wednesday, Day 193, was a card recipe challenge. We were required to use a 5 by 5 card, 4 patterned papers, 3 blossoms, 5 rhinestones and a stamped image.

100_1590

I had my pile of Basic Grey paper out from the past card so I began looking through them for 4 that would go well together. I used the following: Infuse – Salt, Two Scoops – Butter pecan, and Archaic – Fossil and Dirty. The stamped image is by Artistic Outpost. I thought it would stamp well on the patterned paper. My nesties were sitting out as well and I choose to use the deckled rectangles. I used my deckled scissors to cut the edges of the main piece to keep the unity. The blossoms are by Prima and the rhinestones are K & Company. I think real life butterflies should all grow gold tipped antenna don’t you?

Catch ya back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!