Monday, July 20, 2009

Super Sketchy Butterflies

It seems I am still a day late on the Sunday sketch at 365 cards. It is Day 141 and I worked on this tonight while watching Raising the Bar on TNT.

image

Above is the sketch we were given to follow. Below is my take on it.

100_1348

I began with a piece of June Bug paper from Basic Grey. Add a strip of ribbon, a left over red oval from a creation that didn’t work. I stamped the sentiment and the butterflies in VersaMagic Mango chalk ink. The sentiment is from IO and the butterfly from SU. For the butterfly I stamped it first on white cardstock and again on vellum.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Did you family see you at all this weekend. what great cards. You really can put them out. congrats. stamp temptress

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely....great butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I love the clean lines and the butterfly is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!