Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Final challenge for Dare to Get Dirty

 This is my final challenge card for the SCS Dare to Get Dirty Challenge time. We were to use a palette of color from Lilly Pulitzer summer collection. I did combine it with the sketch challenge from Stamp Shack that Kerry gave us this week.

100_1363

You can find the details of the SCS challenge here by basile family and the details of the sketch here by Kerry. I used my Paisley CB embossing folder with Coredinations cardstock in the Vintage Collection Flower Power. After embossing, I sanded them a bit. The fruit slice is by Rubbernecker and the drink and sentiment by GinaK “You are my Sunshine”. This is a quick post so I could get this card uploaded tonight. I have a busy three days ahead with attending the CHA trade show. I hope to be able to show you some new upcoming goodies in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!