Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Cuttlebug Folders!

So I thought today was going to be like most other Wednesdays. The middle of the week hump to get over. I had plans to visit my best stamping buddy after dinner, Char, to show her a few things on the computer. So after dinner I drive down to her house. I brought with me a Copic marker that I had bought doubles of to give her as she didn’t have that color. So I get there and I hand her the marker and she says, “Oh I have a little something for you.” She hands me a pretty gift bag that is a bit heavy for something “little”. I look inside and there is a white box that is safety sealed for your protection. My nail wouldn’t even penetrate the tape! I open the box finally and inside was:

100_1333

the entire new 2009 collection of embossing folders! My mouth dropped, I was speechless. When I could find my voice, I gave her a big hug and a huge thank you. She made me a fabulous card that I would take a picture of but my camera died and I can’t find the extra batteries. Next post I will show her card, promise. Now to browse the galleries and blogs for ideas on how to use these babies :) And Char…I think you are one of the good ones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!