Thursday, July 2, 2009

Have faith

 When I bought this patterned paper, I did not have any specific card in mind….I just liked the colors in it.  I am glad that I purchased two sheets as I would need all of that to make 5 cards with it. This is the second card that I taught at my Mom’s get together. As you can see, there was very little stamping, but alot of cutting out with my Cuttlebug. I had all the pieces pre-cut for the ladies. Let me tell you, it is not easy to cut that ring of melon. For everyone that I got centered correctly, I threw away two. 100_1219

I used the Labels 4 die set, petite circle nestie, standard circle nestie, petite scallop oval nestie, and the fancy scalloped piercabilities all by Spellbinders. The patterned paper is by Graphic 45 the Baby & Bride collection. The cardstock used for this card was Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow by SU and Melon Berry by PTI. The ink and ribbon is also Melon Berry by PTI. The stamp set is Tiny Words by JustRite. The card is folded off center. The ladies had a wonderful time and went home with fabulous personal creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!