Saturday, August 1, 2009

School girl Tilda

 A friend on the Stamp Shack and I did a one-on-one card swap. We sent each other everything needed to make a card and we had to use everything that was sent to us. Here is the card that I created with what she sent me.

100_1436

I began with coloring Tilda with my copic markers. I used E000, E11, E00, R20 for the face, E59, E33, Y21 and E11 for her hair, BG 11, B93 and B95 for her dress and E59 and E33 for her shoes. I choose to use the circle element of the background paper and used my petite and large circle nesties to cut the other two pieces of colored cardstock. I used the dew drops to represent arcs on the circles. I added a prima flower to the flower punch that was sent. For the finishing touch, I put the brads and a strip of ribbon in each corner.

I enjoyed the swap as it was  a fun way to try out a new Magnolia stamp image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!