Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reindeer gift tags

Here are my gift tags that I gave you a sneak peek of this morning. Every year on the Stamp Shack, Sherri (Iloveflipflops) holds a gift tag swap. We each pick a holiday image and create 20 tags to  swap. As you can see, this year I choose a reindeer for my image. The stamp is by Stampendous from the Snowy Short Stacks clear set. The set is wonderful because you can create your own character. The heads, bodies and feet are interchangeable. This gives you endless possibilities for winter projects.  

100_1487

After cutting out the tags on PTI cardstock, I stamped the image and colored it with copics. I stamped the TO/From and A gift from you with black ink. I sponged Adirondack Meadow around the tags for a softer look. Polar white Flower soft was glued along the bottom edge and Glistening Snow Writer on the scarf and cuffs. The fibers are by Making Memories that I have had for a few years in my Christmas stash.  Now I have to wait until November to see what the other ladies created.

1 comment:

  1. These tags are adorable! I didn't get in on this swap, and now I'm sorry! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!