Monday, August 3, 2009

Is there really life before coffee?

I made this quickly tonight for the Sunday challenge at 365 cards. I know that today is Monday so I am playing catch up yet again. I was a bit busy last night getting my grunge on :)

100_1444

This came together really quick as I used a card base already cut by Paper Cuts and some scraps. I am also going to use this to go towards our monthly card swap at Stamp and Deliver. The theme this month is to use up our scraps. So one card down, three to go. I honestly don’t remember who made the patterned paper. The sentiment on top is by Just Rite “A Little Caffeine” set. I have had this Riley image by Hannah stamps for awhile now and finally inked it up. I colored the image with these copics:

100_1445After clipping the corners with the SU ticket corner punch I glued Dark Vanilla dew drops. After looking at the card sitting in front of me, I think I will add a hint of stickles to the coffee steam. Or maybe a touch of my Atyou spica pen. It needs something…

So on a different note, have any of you heard of the Wonder Hangar? It saves you a ton of room in the closet as your clothes hang vertically instead of horizontally. It can be found on those Seen on TV commercials. Well, after work today I stopped by CVS and picked up 2 packs. I was able to hang 80 pieces of clothes on them and created so much room in my tiny closet. I also weeded out a large bag of clothes that I haven’t worn in over one year. This is my rule of thumb when it comes to clothes…I figure I won’t miss it if I haven’t worn it recently. I will bring them to work tomorrow and give them to the Women’s Abuse Center. Now I am off to watch The Closer and Raising the Bar on TNT. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

1 comment:

  1. adorable take on the sunday sketch...gotta check out those hangers...and no, there isn't life before coffee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!