Friday, August 28, 2009

Rhinestone Wish

 I went back to work today and wore a sweater to keep warm. I still am not sure what is up, but I wasn’t feeling as  teal wishchilled as the past few days. I had to attend a lunch meeting that was about 20 minutes away from the office. I drove with a co-worker who knew I hadn’t been feeling well. That sweet man drove in 92 degree Florida heat, with the windows down! What a great co-worker :) On to today’s card. The challenge over at 365 Cards was called White Space. We had to leave space on the card and could only use the areas where I have my white strips. I choose to use SU Taken With Teal as my card base and add white strips. The top strip was cut with a MS border punch and the bottom was paper pierced with an Ornare template. I added a small word from the SU Small Script set and then teal rhinestones by Kaiser.

The space shuttle is set to launch tonight and the launch pad is only 40 miles south of us. We are going to try and stay awake and drive over to the beachside and watch it take off. Night launches are spectacular to see and feel. We actually feel the ground shake. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!