Friday, August 7, 2009

New Basic Grey Challenge blog

Are you a Basic Grey lover like I am? Do you hoard their paper and embellishments? If that is you, then check out this challenge site that will start tomorrow, August 8th. They have an awesome prize to start out that includes items from Prima flowers, to stamps, to fibers and papers....well it is a long list that you must read. I actually dug out one of my older paper packs last night, Sugared, to use in a challenge on 365 cards. I am sure by now you have seen the 4 new designs coming out this fall. I can't wait for Indian Summer and Eskimo Kisses to make it to my LSS, Stamp and Deliver!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for mentioning the store (again). I can't wait for it to come either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!