Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two Weeks and Counting...



In two more weeks I will be packed and ready to go to Savannah. Why you may ask? Is it to tour a historical city? Umm no. Is it to visit Paula Deen's restaurant? Umm no. I am attending a Zindorf brayer workshop!!! Insert happy dance and clapping here. If you don't know who Zindorf is, she is Michelle Zindorf who has an amazing blog full of tutorials for awesome cards. To view her work click here.




I have attempted to follow her tutorials and here is what I have done so far:


and then I tried this one -
You can notice that I can handle a sponge pretty well, but none of these are brayered and I really want to learn that technique. My friend Char is attending the class with me. Sometimes her phone calls to me start with "Have you seen Zindorf today?" To say we have anxiously been waiting for her to come to a location near us would be an understatement. So, as I said at the beginning..two weeks and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!