Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Just Rite Wedding

 The theme this month for our card swap was wedding/anniversary. At first I was going to make a card that said Happy Anniversary because I thought I didn’t have any wedding type stamps. But lo and behold…I took out my Just Rite sets and the Harmony Classic Circle II ensemble had this border and center included. Perfect!

100_1118

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black on Very Vanilla CS. I used my large circle nestabilities for the center, and chose the coordinating scallop nestie to layer it. It may be hard to see in the picture but the black layer is shimmery. The patterned paper is from the La Creme pack by DCWV. I looked everywhere for this over the weekend and scored it at the last stop. Instead of the regular bow being tied, I decided to just make some loops and secured it with a pearl. Some black Kaiser pearls are in the corner for an added touch. I think it is a simply stated wedding card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!