Sunday, April 26, 2009

One week to go...what's a girl to do?

I have one more week to get through before my trip to Savannah. What to do, what to do. I surfed the net and notice that two of the sites I frequent are both having challenges. The first, Stamp Shack has a 10 day window to upload your creations, the second, Splitcoast Stampers only has a two day window to upload. So I hung out at SCS and was able to do 6 of the challenges as they were happening. At SCS, you only have a 45 minute window to complete your card. It is all on your honor, but I stick to it as it really makes your creativity flow.


The first challenge began Friday night when Jenn Balcer hosted a surprise challenge to kick off the Mini Vegas stamping weekend. Her challenge was to Bellie up to the Buffet. We had to use at least three different embellishments on our card. Here is what I submitted:


It was a card I showed a few weeks ago we made at class. I restamped the image, this time coloring in with copics. I added mini buttons on the pj's and stickles to the coffee steam. I myself do not drink hot coffee or tea for that matter, but from the many comments I had on this card, the sentiment rings true to many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!