Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gold, Gold and more Gold



The next challenge was to use as much gold on your card as you could. Now if you paid attention, I used a gold panel on the last card. This will come into play in a bit and make sense. I began by stamping my flower by Penny Black in versamark and embossing with Chinese Firecracker powder. It is hard to see in the photo, but it is a mix of red and gold powder. The red cardstock is also speckled with gold flecks. I added some sheer gold ribbon and gold dew drops. I am not the best at tying a bow, so I like this method of including ribbon on the front of cards. It is super easy, start by pushing the ribbon down the front of the card and have it come up from the back in the opposite hole. Wrap it around one more time coming up again in the opposite hole and lay it down on your card front. I use mini glue dots to hold the ends down. Easy as pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!