Monday, April 27, 2009

The Strip

The next challenge I tackled for the mini Vegas stamping weekend was called the strip. We had to use strips of paper on the card. It didn't matter whether you tore them or cut them with scissors, the only thing we couldn't do was used striped paper. I had this blue and green Bazzill cardstock left over from a birthday card so I started with those colors. My mind thought of things that would be in Vegas on the strip and I did not have anything in the line of gambling or show girls or Tom Jones for that matter. But I did have a new set of stamps from My Favorite Things called Girls Night Out. It had drink glasses on it. So I stamped them up, colored them and cut them out with my new Mega Curved Rectangle nestabilities. Added a few dew drops and the sentiment and wha la -

This is what I came up with. Now I must add, I do not like martinis at all. Chuck has had me try an appletini, Char had me try a Choclatini and I just can't drink them. They all taste too strong for me. I am a fruity daquiri or frozen margarita type gal. But I do like how these images stamped so well. OK, now pay attention, I used a martini stamp right? Now move on to my next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!