Saturday, April 4, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 222

I finally was able to work on a card this week. I was able to use many new items on it such as the stamps, ribbon, patterned paper and the nestabilitie! When I saw the sketch come out earlier this week, I thought this would be perfect for me new nestie. The deckled rectangles were a birthday gift from my good friend Char.

100_1095

The patterned paper is a set of SU called Sweet Always. The butterfly stamp is from the prize package I received from January’s VSN (virtual stamp night). The set is from Inkadinkado called Happy Days. The sentiment is from SU Soft Summer. My original thought was to use one of the flowers from the set but it just wasn’t working with the paper. Last, I finally got to use some ribbon from the SAB ribbon bundle. I rounded the opposing corners and sponged ink for a bit of interest. This is my first ever sketch challenge on SCS and hopefully I will be able to continue to do them. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!