Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blackjack 21..stamping style


The first challenge Saturday morning for the mini Vegas stamping weekend was to create a card that would add up to 21 points, like in the card game. Each element was worth a certain point. I submitted this card..


Each layer was worth one point and I had four of those. Each stamp used was five points, ribbon was worth two points, each patterned paper was two points each so that gave six points. Each hard embellishment (ie eyelets, brads, buttons) were one point each and I used four brads. If you total that up - 4+5+2+6+4=21. The stamped image was a new one I picked up last week in Jacksonville. It is by Memory Box. I used my oval nesties to cut the layers. The ribbon and patterned paper is also new to me. The pp is by Making Memories - Rouge and Mocha Paperie. I liked the paper pack so much I also bought the one in shades of blue and green (or as they put it Poolside and Greenhouse). A girl can never have to much paper, and the 6 by 6 packs are too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!