Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Hour


The next challenge I was able to participate in was called Happy Hour. Oh Great! I had just used what I thought was my only good drink stamp on the last challenge. It was like my mind was knowing what type of challenge was coming up and made me use that item too early. Remember the gold panel at the beginning of the day I used, then the next challenge was Gold. I use a drink stamp and the next challenge was drinks! Well I sat stumped for a bit, but not too long as you only have 45 minutes to complete the challenge. I was pulling out my stamp drawers and lo and behold I found my IO birthday martini glass. YES! I inked that up, colored it in and used a new Gypsy pad of Basic Grey paper which is very colorful I might add. Since the image is rather long and skinny, I chose to make a longer card. The fibers are actually colors for their cupcake line (but shhh....don't tell) I made them work on this.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Cheri. Was the leaf ribbon white & you colored it??? Don't know if I could do any of those in 45 min. stamp temptress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!