Wednesday, February 10, 2010

White space challenge

Today on 365 Cards we were shown a white space challenge. These can be fun as you are very limited to what you can add to your card. I wanted to use my new Justrite Joyful Hearts oval set so I picked out the sentiment, cut out the nestabilities and was  

100_1840

ready to begin stamping. I tried to get the stamps to fit on my wooden oval stamper but it just didn’t want to stay. After many frustrating minutes, I looked at the size of the stamps and at the size of the stamper and discovered they didn’t match. Woe is me. I have two ovals, one larger and one smaller but I don’t own the 1 3/4 x  2 5/16 . I really wanted to finish the card so I just inked it up by hand and carefully laid it on the oval.

For the other card details: SU kraft cardstock, swiss dot CB folder, prima roses and Martha Stewart punch.

So for you American Idol lovers, what did you think of group night? I thought they let more through than in other years. Some of my favorites are still going strong. And wasn’t Big Mike’s little baby girl adorable?

1 comment:

  1. You've done a beautiful job with this card, especially with such limited space available!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!