Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Words

Good Morning....Just a few words this morning. I was not able to make anything to show you last night as I was running on 3 hours of sleep. The "babe" came down with a nasty stomach virus in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. I left for work at 7, had back to back meetings all day and returned home at 7:15 pm. After a quick dinner I relaxed while watching American Idol and promptly fell asleep. I am leaving work today at noon to go home and feed the babe. Hopefully, I can work on a few more cards that are coming due rather quickly. I do have some wonderful new items to play with from my Fantastic Monday with friends! I am so glad my week started off on a good note! Keep some good thoughts for him..he looks an Ethiopian orphan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!