Sunday, February 7, 2010

Quick Valentine Challenge Cards

 Here are a couple more quick valentine cards I put together for a couple more challenges at 365 Cards.

100_1839

This first one is for Day 343 which required using two separate images and put them together. I used the super cute raccoon from Stampendous and scrumptious cupcake from Hero Arts. I colored the image with copic markers and added stickles to the heart for sparkle. The sentiment is also from Stampendous and the scattered hearts are from Great Impressions. The white card opens out and is on a card base from Bo Bunny.

The next card is for Day 340 for Shape Up! The challenge was to use a heart as the dominant shape on our card. Here is what I made:

100_1835 I had the red card base already made in my stash. I pulled out my score pal and made a quick border on the front. Next grabbed a scrap of gold paper and used my deckle scissors to cut the edges. The epoxy heart sticker is from Christine Adolph collection. The same scattered hearts were added to the corner so I could say there was some stamping on it :) Finally, the sentiment is a rub-on from Stampin Up.

I wanted to get these uploaded before the Super Bowl started. We are making a bunch of yummy appetizers for dinner. So who are you rooting for? Me…I would like to see the Saints win, but I think the Colts will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!