Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love is in the Air

Can you believe it? Two posts in one day!! Today’s challenge at 365 Cards is to use the word Love somewhere on our card. I accomplished that

100_1832

not once but twice! When I saw the name of the challenge I remembered I had this adorable Fluffles stamp. He doesn’t see ink as often as he should. The card layout came from today’s challenge at A Spoonful of Sugar. I flipped the sketch as I already had the white curvy rectangle cut out. The rose striped paper is from Colorbox which is two sided. I used the flip side of the paper to make a curvy frame and embossed heart. That heart was made from a Cuttlebug set called Textile Hearts. The sentiment in the circle is from Justrite Romantic Sentiments. Here is a close up of the image

100_1833 so you can see I added some Stickles on the fish and diamond glaze on the hearts. A little bling looks good on just about any card don’t cha think?!

Tomorrow is Wednesday, otherwise known as hump day. I hope the rest of your week goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!