Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday’s Trio for a friend

 Today’s card involves a trio of items for the challenge at 365 cards. You were required to use a pearl, tag and ribbon on your card. I began by grabbing one of my seldom used CB folders, script and embossed a piece of dark brown cardstock.

100_1708

I rubbed copper metallic paste over the embossing to make it shimmer. Next I stamped a collage stamp by Hero Arts onto a piece of kraft and then a scrap of blush cardstock. I cut out just the heart image from the blush and layered it onto the kraft image. I tore the bottom edge and layered this onto a turquoise scrap and tore that bottom edge. Using a colored pencil, I highlighted the butterfly and the postmark in blue. To go along with using seldom used products of mine, I dug out some copper eyelets and threaded the ribbon through them. I attached the tag, (don’t look for the hello stamp in any store….that’s my handwriting *wink*) a few prima flowers and the required pearl. I took the challenge literally and it said pearl, so I used a rhinestone for the second flower.

Nothing to hard or complex on this and it isn’t bulky so it should be easy to mail to a friend. Gotta get to bed as it is an early day tomorrow. My son is having surgery and we have to be at the hospital by 6:30 am.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous...simply gorgeous...the blue just pops...love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!