Thursday, October 22, 2009

Perfect Paisley

 I was able to work on a quick card just now and luckily today’s challenge at 365 Cards was easy for me. We were to use paisley on our card with as a background or a stamp.

100_1712

I had the paisley vellum CB’d left over from another project so I grabbed it and placed it over SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I attached it with some white brads. The flowers are by Prima, the ribbon is All My Memories and sentiment is by IO. That’s it!

The patient had a good night and slept all the way through. He has completely thawed out and is uncomfortable but nothing he can’t tolerate. He was able to shower and he said the worst part is just going from standing to sitting and vice versa. That stretches your stomach and groin muscles. This will probably be my last post as early tomorrow morning I leave for Atlanta to babysit for my nephews this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned and I will see you next week :)

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card...love the CB's vellum...excellent and perfect!

    hang in there...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Cheri, I adore the new in colours from SU over there but unfortunately we won't be getting those this year in Australia. I didn't even think t use my Paisley Cuttlebug folder. . .doh!! Gorgeous!!!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and you did it fast? even better, have a safe trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I had never thought about embossing vellum before, but now can't wait to try it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!