Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tea-licious!



Well, I have broken my goal of posting something every day. Yesterday I played chauffeur to my youngest Jeffrey so I did not get this finished in time to upload last night. OK, I also was not happy with the base card color so that delayed things. I love this stamp set from MFT called Tea for Two. The patterned paper and ribbon are from the MFT Spring collection. My friend Stacey taught me the trick of adding the second ribbon piece under the knot and I love it. After putting it together, I added the rhinestones in the corner to give it some balance. The weather is beautiful here in Florida today at 77 degrees. My mom was just over for a bit and we were both commenting if the temperature could stay like this all the time, it would be heaven. I can't believe it is 5:00 pm already. Did everyone remember to set their clocks ahead? I am off to go start dinner. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!