Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flourishes Easter Blessings


Hello everyone...I know at least two readers who look at this daily :)


This is the second card that I will teach at La Costa next week. To me this is a more traditional Easter card. With the image being a bit longer than I am used to, I had to make the card base bigger than my average cards. Hmm, the cutesy card from yesterday was a long card and now this one...maybe I am breaking away from the traditional A2 size. On to the details. I purchased this set from the Flourishes store a few weeks ago. I used Lavender Moon CS from Papertrey Inc and covered that with a layer of vellum that was run through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss dot folder. With the layer being larger than the embossing folder, it took three time to cover the entire piece. The image was embossed with gold and colored with Copics. I wrapped Lavender Moon ribbon and tied a simple knot. I sponged Lavender ink around the outside and then used a gold krylon pen to outline. This layer has a single layer of foam to raise it a bit. The sentiment is stamped in black and layered on nestie ovals. I raised it with taller pop dots for height. I think the ladies will like this one. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!