Monday, March 9, 2009

Cupcake Martini


Good Evening! I got home a little bit ago from teaching the La Costa Ladies the Easter cards that I showed previously. They were both a big hit. We had a special guest tonight, my Aunt Blanche. She has been visiting from New England the past couple weeks. She is not a regular stamper, but she did great!
On to today's card. I need to make a few birthday cards so I picked the stamp I wanted to use and then strolled through SCS gallery. This layout combines two different ones that I liked over there. The stamp is by Stampendous and colored with copics. I added Crystal Ice stickles where the liquid would be so it would shimmer. I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder on a green scrap. The ribbon is from the MFT spring collection. I am loving the ribbons in this bundle! The background paper is from the Basic Grey cupcake collection.
You may be seeing more birthday cards in the future here. My sister called today and placed an order for 30! She would like 2-3 of each design so she won't be sending out the same card too often. She has been asked to send cards to preschool teachers and aides in her church. No problem. So do you think the above card is appropriate for a religious teacher? Hmm
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheri,
    I love the colors on this card --so springlike and the martini looks good enough to drink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!