Monday, January 18, 2010

To Tame a Wild Chick

Here is my second post today. If this is the first one you are reading, there is another one below this. Last week I picked up this set from The Cat’s Pajamas at my LSS. Even though it is a bit early for Easter cards, I still went ahead and used it. 

100_1797

I choose the layout from Mojo Monday week 122 as my starting point. The image was stamped in black ink and colored with my copic markers. In looking through my papers, I came across the MFT Spring pack and I had the matching ribbon pack also. I layered the papers with SU Rose Red paper (I have used that color alot lately). The bow was made using my Bow Easy so it would look attractive.

100_1800

Here is a close up of the image. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge. Then you will see that I did not use the proper paper for copics and it bled a bit:( I layered a few primas to create the flower and punched a few MS fern branches to go behind it. Instead of just adding white dots on the scalloped oval, I saw Suzanne Dean’s blog earlier today and she made the dashes and I liked them. So I used her idea! 

If I don’t get to chat with ya anymore this week, I hope you have a great one!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!