Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cultivate Love with 3D’s

 I was able to work on one more card tonight before I do some cross-stitching. Have I mentioned that I am working on two projects? I am. One is for a co-worker’s birthday (due the end of February) and the other is a baby blanket for a different co-worker (due in June). I make myself work on one of the projects each night for one hour.

cultivate love with 3d's

Day 335 at 365 Cards invited us to use 3D’s: dark brown, a diamond and distressing. I began with Dark Chocolate cs by PTI, used a piece of fabulous paper by DCWV Mariposa that my best stamping buddy Char gave me, and finished it with a small square embossed with the CB Diamonds in the rough folder. The paper was so pretty and glittery I didn’t want to cover anymore up than I needed to. After checking at Flutterby Wednesday to see what type of challenge Danni had going I was happy to see it was an open one. This card will work!

I am off to my next craft, but first I need some kleenex – I am watching Sleepless in Seattle…

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love that paper! Thanks for playing at FBW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! That DP is gorgeous, I wouldn't have wanted to cover too much of it up either! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!