Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love at First Touch

100_1194

I have been needing to make this baby card for a while now and finally sat down today with a set by GinaK and designed by Melanie M. My cousin in the Boston area is expecting a baby next month. Sadly this didn’t make it in time for the shower last week, but I am sure they will still appreciate it. I began by cutting out the various ovals with my Nestabilities then stamping the image and coloring it with the two Copic colors shown. The ribbon tag is from Spellbinders and the sentiment was added. The ribbon is Vanilla taffeta from SU. The patterned paper is from the DCWV pack called Nana’s Nursery Baby Girl. I ran that through the Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dot folder. I used my scallop and lace border punches from SU to finish the edges. Mini buttons were added as a finishing touch. Now to get to the store for a gift card so I can get this in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!