Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Viva Las Vegas slots of fun sketch challenge

Last weekend, while I was packing for the trip to Chicago, I attempted to participate in SCS Virtual Stamp weekend with the theme of Las Vegas. This was the Satuday 3:00 pm challenge which gave us the sketch to follow that resembled a slot machine. I immediately thought of this Penny Black stamp that had the three images in progression. I colored the image in using copic markers and then added flower soft to the flowers and grass areas. The patterned paper is by Basic Grey. It is a retiring line called Blush. A few dew drops and a corner punch finished the card. This lovely creation is now on its way to my Aunt Sue for her birthday on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!