Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it too late to be good?

 My son came home from work today and asked me to make a card for his boss who is also my coworker. He has a good sense of humor so I pulled out this unmounted snowman stamp that I hadn’t used yet.

100_1780

I began by cutting out a shape with my Spellbinders Label 8 die and stamped the image with Memento black ink. I colored it with my copics and then went about looking for a piece of paper that would match the scarf. I know, usually smart people pick the paper out first (head is shaking here). I found this piece of Basic Grey from an old collection called Mistletoe and Pear. The sentiment is by The Cat’s Pajamas and I thought it was very fitting for the naughty little dog. The snowflakes are also Spellbinder dies, a mix of Create a flake 1 and 2. I added just a bit of sparkle using Mermaid stickles on the scarf and hat band and glittering snow on the snow of course.  Now I just hope the guys remembered to purchase the gift card to go inside.

Ciao (I have been watching Under the Tuscan Sun while I typed this!)

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!