Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Divide and Conquer

 

100_1781

Surprise…two posts tonight! I popped on and looked at 365 Cards. I have been checking the challenges regularly, just haven’t been able to complete any :( Today’s challenge was to divide and conquer. Mark your card into 4 equal quadrants and put a stamped image on one, rhinestones on another, a flower on the third and a punched image on the fourth. I pulled out my Basic Grey Sugared paper pack and choose coordinating papers. I cut them out with my Labels 4 die (i love this shape). The stamped image is by Justrite Just a Note set. Once I thought of how to make the quadrants, the card went together rather quickly.

I am off to bed to read Julie & Julia. I am waiting patiently for my name to come up on the library hold list. Last I checked, I was still number 130.  Have a fun New Year’s Eve!

4 comments:

  1. that is a cute card!
    thank you for entering my blog candy!
    Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card! come and grab your damask printable papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this BG paper, and you've created a beautiful card with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!