Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 is dwindling down...

I see it has been a couple of weeks since I have posted. We were really trying to not have a hectic holiday but life had other plans. There was a sudden death in the family which had me hurriedly getting my Mom to the airport on Christmas Eve. Luckily I was able to get a flight out of our city and she only lives 10 minutes from the airport. It seems that I am not a good clothes packer as I gave her tons of pants to wear, but only a small amount of tops.
So as we only have one day left of 2009, I resolve to do better on my postings. I also plan to eat a bit healthier and to work out on our Wii Fit. I bought the Fit Plus game and it has loads of challenges to do. I also want to plan on being a better blogger friend and to visit and make comments on blogs that I follow.

The new year is bringing a new Magnolia blog to follow. You will find it here called Magnolia Stamp Lovers. It officially starts Monday January 3rd. To help kick off the new blog, one of the DT Viviane is giving away some blog candy. She is offering 100 images! I have these both marked as favorites now and can't wait until next week!
See ya soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!