Saturday, December 12, 2009

Butterfly and Angels

 I know it has been awhile since I posted. Sorry, but other things have gotten in the way of my crafting. Today was make it/take it day at Stamp and Deliver. I was demoing the butterfly stamp from a recent post. This card below was my alternate way to use the stamp.

100_1772

I stamped the image in Versamark ink and embossed with gold powder. After cutting it out, I used a copic marker to color it in. The sentiment is a new one by Just Rite from the Just a Note set. The paper is all from the Basic Grey Lemonade paper pack. As an added touch, I made the flight trail out of alternating pink pearls and green rhinestones.

One of the projects that has kept me busy is a small order of Christmas cards for a lady at work. They are for her relatives and she likes a card that reflects the true meaning of the holiday. I purchased the Rejoice set by Flourishes knowing I would use the angel stamp in the set. As you will see I made the same card in three different color schemes. The first is Burgundy; the patterned paper is from Bo Bunny and I used Memento ink in Rhubarb Stalk.

100_1775Next is brown; paper by K and Company ink is Versafine Vintage Sepia.

100_1776 

And finally the blue version; paper by Bo Bunny and ink is SU Not Quite Navy.

100_1777The sentiment is from the same Flourishes Rejoice set. I used my Nestabilities to cut out the circles. I also went over the angel wings and stars with my Atyou spica pen in clear. If you click on any picture to enlarge it, you will see the sparkle.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish my own Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!