Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snow in Florida…..Not

This has been a busy weekend for me. We went to Ikea to attempt to find a storage solution for all my crafting supplies. We were successful!

We purchased an Expedit cube system that has 16 cubes in it and another cube that has another 8 cubes and we stacked the two. So with 24 cubes to organize and fill my Sunday was completely gone. I will take a picture during the daylight as it is too dark right now. I started this card Saturday morning but didn’t get very far. Yesterday’s challenge at 365 Cards was to use the word Snow as your inspiration. I decided to make a snow globe or something close :)

100_1739

I began by using my largest circle nestabilitie. I cut a piece of Christmas paper from the newest DCWV stack and a second circle of just white cardstock. I tore the white to resemble a snowy ground. I used a snowman from Darcie’s that I have had a few years and never inked up until now. I colored him with Copics and cut him out. I spread Glistening Snow Writer by Deco Art on the “globe”. I cut and scored a piece of cardstock for the base and added a snowflake composed of felt and a button. I looked pretty blank and after trying a few items I decided to use two pieces of ribbon that gave the appearance of wrapping the base like a package. I am totally exhausted and heading for bed.  I hope you were able to complete whatever weekend plans you had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!