Friday, November 20, 2009

Give Yourself Room to Grow

 A quick little post this morning before work. I checked the challenge for today at 365 cards and saw that it was Simply Put. We could only use one piece of patterned paper, one embellishment and one sentiment.

100_1754

So with my card base of SU Marigold Morning, a strip of Basic Grey Indian Summer paper edged with a Fiskars border punch, a flower from Prima and a rub on from Marcella for my sentiment my card is done. I hope you have a great Friday and may it be the start of a wonderful weekend for you!

5 comments:

  1. Very soft and elegant, love what you did with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you card, and I LOVE your header.
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri, nice card and don't you just love those prima flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have taken simple and made it beautiful :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!