Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just Rite Christmas Card

 I was able to work with one of my new Justrite holiday sets last night. I used the Old Fashioned set and choose the stamp with the snowpeople.

100_1750

I began by stamping the image in Rich cocoa ink and coloring it with my copics. Then I cut out the image with my nestabilities. I sponged a bit of ink around the edge. The background paper is from Bo Bunny and the pink is a scrap of something. Not a very elaborate or hard card to make. I might make a few more of these for my Christmas cards this year.

This weekend I need to write up a diagram of what I have in each cube. I have put my stuff away all nice and neat and now I can’t remember where I put anything. I also need to get my remaining stamps off the wooden blocks. The wood adds alot of weight to my cube boxes!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this card --so pretty --I may have to make a couple like it

    Char

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!