Friday, July 2, 2010

Remaining “class” cards

 I spent the rest of the afternoon creating these three cards for my Mom and her friends. The first one actually has watercoloring on it. If you know me well, you know I don’t like this coloring medium. I am pleased with this image though. I used cold press paper which I think made a big difference.

relax watercolor

The image and sentiment are by GinaK. I wanted it to have a summery feel. I layered the image with SU Pink Pirouhette and Regal Rose. Behind the patterned paper is Pesto coredinations.

The next card uses the shaving cream technique. I used Bashful Blue and Mellow Moss re-inkers for this. shaving crm for youThe sentiment is new from JustRite Designs. I used coordinating paper for the sentiment and popped each one up on foam strips.

The final card used the shaker kit from Impression Obsession. bfly shaker  

The wild flower image is from Penny Black, the sentiment is from IO and the butterfly inside the shaker is from Memory Box. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see that I lightly colored the wings and added some microfine glitter. Inside the shaker is Sweet Pea Flower soft with a hint of lavender.

I think the ladies will enjoy working on these, don’t you? Now to just cut out the kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!