Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Tilda in a challenge

 After not working in my craft area for a few days, I got to missing it! I spent some time last night browsing on the blogs and my favorite sites and decided I wanted to play in a few challenges.

100_2215 - Copy

I began with the color challenge given by Kerry here on her blog. Now that I had a color scheme, the next step was a layout. That was found on SCS in their Dare to Get Dirty weeklong challenges for Fan Club members. Since I most always add a few flowers, I decided to enter the new challenge blog at Wild Orchid Crafts. Now that you have those details, here is the finished product:

100_2215

The image is Sweet Tilda by Magnolia, the sentiment is by Verve. The flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The patterned paper is from DCWV Linen Closet (I thought that went well with the colors Kerry choose). The bottom blueish flower was colored with copic marker BG72 so it would match. I added a few pearls and stickles to glam it up a bit. Here are the markers I used to color the image:100_2216 That is about it for now. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable. Love the layout, the pearls around the border, the pp, of course the colors :) and the flowers. I've never ordered from WOC before but I hear good things about them. Thanks for participating in my challenge and good luck in the prize draw! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tilda is just adorable!! Love the colors, and the whole layout!! Hope you win a prize
    BSB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, stop by again soon!